The following steps detail how to apply to be a WOMADelaide 2020 Volunteer via the Better Impact database:
- Click the "Apply" link at the bottom of this page.
- You will be taken to the WOMADelaide MyVolunteer page on Better Impact.
- Please read through the important information on this page, including volunteer conditions, key dates and volunteer roles.
- Once you have read this information, please click on "Fill in an application" under "I would like to volunteer" in the green box, top right hand side of the page (see screenshot).
- You will then be prompted to create a new account if you’re new to the MyVolunteerPage.
- You will then be taken to the application page where you must fill in your personal information. You must also select your "top 3 role preferences", and this is how the Volunteer Coordinators will be rostering you into shifts.
- Please ensure you fill out the entire application form.
- Then click ‘Submit Application’ at the bottom of the page.
We will then be rostering you into specific shifts once we receive your response. Volunteer positions will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Thank you and we look forward to having you as part of the WOMADelaide 2020 volunteer team!