WOMADelaide have partnered with the Adelaide Zoo to create WOMAD wild nights at the ZOO - one of the most unique festival accommodation packages in the world!
This year, 10 lucky couples heading to WOMADelaide can spend 4 nights surrounded by the global sounds of nature in the Adelaide Zoo with WOMADelaide’s sounds of the Planet over their back fence. It’s both the most unique and closest accommodation available to access this Helpmann "Best Contemporary Music Festival" Award winning festival.
In addition to 4 nights accommodation, the package includes four-day WOMADelaide passes, a special night safari, morning "Panda & Friends" tour, barbeque, daily continental breakfast, a WOMAD welcome pack and much more. Packages are on sale now and are first-in-best-dressed, so get in quick and don’t miss this unique festival camping experience!
. . . . .
To book, please contact the WOMADelaide office on 08 8271 1488 or email Meral Nieman firstname.lastname@example.org.
STRICT DATES AND CONDITIONS APPLY – SEE BELOW FOR ALL DETAILS.
DATES: Thursday 9 March to Monday 13 March
- Check in via Adelaide Zoo Gate 3 at 6.15pm on Thursday 9 March
- Check out via Adelaide Zoo Gate 3 at 11am Monday 13 March
Ticket and accommodation package (includes two 4-day passes): $1550 for four nights per couple ($775 pp)
Accom. only (if 4 Day WOMADelaide tickets already purchased): $800 for four nights per couple ($400 pp)
- 4 nights tented accommodation at the Adelaide Zoo (Located on the perimeter of the WOMADelaide festival site – WOMAD is literally at your back door!!) * tents are not provided with power, heating or cooling.
- Continental breakfast each morning.
- First night accommodation (Thursday) includes canapes, BBQ dinner, supper, and night safari tour of Adelaide Zoo
- First morning includes Panda & Friends tour and continental breakfast.
- WOMADelaide CDs and welcome pack
- Shared kitchen and fridge
- The tents are supplied with mattresses, brand new sleeping bags, pillows and a torch.
- Guest will be required to bring towels and toiletries.
- Shared bathroom facilities (1 shower & 2 toilets) located downstairs
STRICT TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY
- No car parking is available on site
- Accommodation is available as a minimum 4 night package only.
- Price is per tent, which is for a maximum of 2 people.
- Access to tented accommodation is only available to accommodation guests only.
- Daily access to WOMAD/accommodation is via Gate 3 between 11am & 12pm, and 4pm & 1am. No access to zoo accommodation between 12pm and 4pm.
- The package is available for Adults only, not suitable for children.
- Evening curfew to gain access to accommodation each evening is 1.00 am.
- Bookings may be subject to cancellation if minimum numbers not met. If subject to cancellation, guests will be notified a minimum 2 weeks in advance.
- Panda component of zoo tour is subject to breeding requirements and may be substituted with an alternate experience at the zoo’s discretion.
- No alcohol is permitted within zoo grounds.
- Dietary requirements and special needs must be advised at the time of booking. NB Accommodation is not wheelchair accessible.
- Minimum 10 tents are required for the accommodation package to proceed
- Attendees must respect zoo conditions of entry at all times and anyone behaving inappropriately will be denied entry/or asked to leave the premises. No refund will be provided.