Before proceeding it’s important that you read the following Terms and Conditions of Sale carefully. These conditions are the basis upon which bookings are accepted. If you do not agree with the following Terms and Conditions of Sale then please do not proceed with your booking.
The WOMADelaide Foundation has a comprehensive Covid-19 Risk Assessment and Action Plan for prevention, preparedness, response, and recovery. The event will be held in accordance with SA Health direction and we will provide updates via website, social media, and direct communication with ticket buyers.
By purchasing or accepting tickets, patrons acknowledge that, even with control measures in place at the event, there remains an unquantifiable risk of transmission of viral illness, including COVID-19. By attending, patrons acknowledge that they have considered those risks and their own personal circumstances, including any health condition or vulnerability that they may have, and the circumstances of persons with whom patrons may be in close contact following attendance to the event.
Patrons acknowledge that, for a small number of people, COVID-19 has very serious health consequences. We expressly rely on patrons to bring this health issue waiver to the attention of any guest(s) of the patron. The organisers will rely on this health issue waiver and proceed on the basis that all patrons acknowledge and accept these risks when attending the event.
It is a condition of entry for all patrons that they agree to follow our COVID-19 Safe protocols and agree to comply with the directions of event staff or security regarding any health directives issued by SA Health’s Chief Public Health Officer in regards to COVID-19. Refer to our full Conditions of Entry below.
There is an onus on personal responsibility for the health and wellbeing of everyone. If you feel vulnerable, talk to your doctor about what is appropriate for you.
- Stay Home If Unwell - If you have symptoms (even if mild), do not attend, get tested and self-isolate. Public Health Advice
- Practise Good Hygiene - Wash your hands regularly and cover any coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow. Stop The Spread
- Maintain Physical Distancing - Aim to keep approximately 1.5 metres distance from those around you, and interact closely with only your household or attending social group. Read More
- Download and Run the COVIDSafe app - To assist contacting people exposed to COVID-19. Download Here
If you are seeking further information on COVID-19 visit health.gov.au or call the Australian Government Department of Health Coronavirus Information Line on 1800 020 080. This information line operates 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- It is a condition of purchase and entry to the event that correct contact information (name and phone number) is provided for each individual ticket holder attending the event, including children (where a contact number for the responsible parent or guardian must be provided).
- Information for the ticket buyer is recorded at the time of purchase, as the purchaser you are responsible for providing the names and contact details of everyone in your party. These details need to be provided prior to the sale being confirmed. This information will identify your allocated seat to assist contact tracing if required. These details will only be made available to SA Health should the need arise and will not be disclosed or used for any other purpose.
- Providing contact details is a condition of sale. This also applies to complimentary tickets and staff tickets. If people are unwilling to provide their contact details, they will be refused entry.
- The event organiser reserves the right to change the line-up, program, and/or playing schedule without notice.
Pricing and Payment Methods
- Purchases can be made online.
- We accept VISA and Mastercard, debit cards, but not American Express or Diners.
- Advertised ticket prices are in $AUD and include GST where applicable. Prices do not include administration or bank charges.
- When purchasing online, only credit / Debit cards are accepted and a Merchant Service Fee (bank fee) of 1.5% is calculated on the entire order.
Concession Categories and Companion Cards
- The following card holders are entitled to concession price tickets -
- Full-time Student Card
- Australian Pensioner Card
- Centrelink Health Care Card
- Veteran Card (Department of Veterans’ Affairs)
- YHA Members
- Children require an individual seat.*
- Please bring valid proof of Concession to the event as you may be required to show this at the gates.
- Seniors Card holders are not eligible for Concession prices.
- The WOMADelaide Foundation is a participant of the National Companion Card scheme, offering disabled patrons holding a current companion card a second ticket for their accompanying companion at no charge.
*Children are required to purchase a concession ticket. No free-under-12 or youth tickets available in 2021.
Child and Youth Tickets
- Please note this is a seated event, all children are required to sit with their guardian in a paid seat for the duration of the performance. Children 24 months and under can sit on the lap of a parent/carer free of charge. Any child over this must have a ticket, these can be purchased at the concession rate.
- All children must be ticketed at the time of purchase and the contact details (name and mobile number) of the responsible parent/guardian recorded.
Ticket / Delivery Terms
- All tickets are to be purchased online using your Visa, Mastercard or debit card. If you do not have access to a computer please call our office on 1300 496 623 Mon – Fri between 10 – 4pm.
- Upon successful completion of your purchase a confirmation email is sent to your nominated email address with your e-ticket(s) and receipt attached. Tickets should be received within 15 minutes, if not please check you’re your junk / spam folders. Please print the e ticket off as it contains a unique identification code which will be required to gain entry to the event.
- The event does not offer a ticket resale facility. Tickets purchased via unauthorised third-party sellers may not be valid, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission.
- Unauthorised sale or duplication of your ticket may result in you being denied entry to the venue. The venue and/or the event manager are not responsible for any inconvenience caused by such unauthorised sale or duplication. In the event that duplicate copies of a ticket are presented at the gate, we reserve the right to deny entry to all parties.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged/upgraded or downgraded for other dates or sessions.
- There is a limit of 6 individual tickets per transactions. Ticket limits apply to ensure fair access.
Refunds and Exchanges
- Please choose your ticket(s) carefully. In accordance with Live Performance Australia’s Code of Practice for Event Ticketing, event management does not offer refunds for the following reasons:
- Failure to attend the event
- Change of mind
- Changes to the line-up/program
- Inclement/severe weather - this is an all-weather event
- Late attendance
- Refused entry or eviction from the event
- Event dissatisfaction
- Fear of exposure to COVID-19
- In the unlikely event that Event is cancelled, rescheduled and/or relocated, the full value of the ticket(s), shall be refunded.
For full Australian ticketing codes of practice, please visit www.liveperformance.com.au
The below range of public health measures are in place to keep patrons, artists and staff safe.
- Patrons must follow COVID Safe practices at the event.
- Patrons who do not comply with the directions of event staff or security in relation to health directions issued by SA Health’s Chief Public Health Officer in regards to COVID-19, including but not limited to -
- Agree to practice physical distancing wherever possible,
- Abide by any directions given by event staff or security,
- Agree to practice good hygiene at all times, including hand washing and sanitising.
- In the event that an individual(s) fails health screening process they may be refused admission.
- Failure to comply with any government guidance, State directives or legislation with regards to COVID-19 safe protocols or any other relevant health directives could result in your entry being refused or your ejection from the event.
- Patrons are encouraged to download and run the Government’s COVIDSafe app prior to entering the event.
- Correct contact information (name and mobile phone number) must be provided for each individual ticket holder attending the event, including children (where a contact number for the responsible parent or guardian must be provided). For multiple ticket purchases, if all details have not been provided, entry will be refused.
- Scan into the venue via the nominated gate printed on your PDF ticket.
- No pass outs are available for this event.
- Security will search all bags upon entry.
- Bags and backpacks larger than A3 (approx. 40cm x 30cm) are strictly prohibited – There are no storage facilities on site and we will not cloak these items. Medical items / bags will be permitted subject to inspection.
- Seating is allocated to accommodate adequate spacing in each row and considering those in the rows in front and behind you. For that reason, you must sit in the seat assigned to you on your ticket.
- If you stand to dance during a performance you must remain within the immediate vicinity of your allocated seat.
- Alcohol, illicit drugs, glass containers, and animals (except guide and assistant animals) are prohibited from being brought into the venue. Bags will be inspected by security upon entry.
- The event manager takes no responsibility for lost or damaged property.
- In line with our standard ticketing terms and conditions, the event manager reserves the right to refuse entry to the holder of tickets that have been on-sold without our permission.
- The event manager reserves the right to view proof of eligibility for Concession ticket purchases.
- Tickets that have been purchased or obtained through illegal means will be refused entry to the event and may be handed over to SA Police.
- This is an all-weather event and will go ahead, rain or shine. You agree to wear adequate clothing and footwear for an all-weather outdoor event, suited to the time of year and the weather conditions on the day. Suitable shoes and protective clothing is recommended especially if the weather has been wet or hot.
- Patrons consent to being included in any photography, film and/or sound recordings within the event or its surrounds, and grant the right to this information being used by us or by third-parties directly associated with the event for future marketing or promotional purposes.
- To avoid congestion at the gates, we encourage patrons arrive early. GATES open 5 pm, the first performance starts from 6pm.
- No busking or performing within the event or its surrounds without prior written permission from the event manager.
- No flyering or pamphletting is permitted in any surrounding areas.
- No person shall interfere with plants, water fixtures or any other installation within the venue.
- In keeping with South Australian Government health regulations banning smoking from all outdoor dining areas, the event is a smoke-free event. Patrons wishing to smoke will be able to do so in the designated smoking areas marked on the event map.
- The venue is licensed. Patrons attending the event must comply with all liquor licensing laws. In order to purchase and/or consume alcohol at the event, patrons must be over the age of 18 and have valid photo ID. It is a condition of the Liquor Licence for the event that any patron under the age of 18 must be in the company and supervision of an adult.