- Please be aware WOMADelaide does not offer a resell facility, and there is no authorised ticket reseller of WOMADelaide tickets. Tickets purchased via unauthorised third party sellers may be denied access to the festival.
- Forged or fraudulently acquired tickets may be cancelled without notice.
- Unauthorised sale or duplication of your ticket may result in you being denied admittance to the venue. The venue and/or the promoters are not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorized sale or duplication. In the event that duplicate copies of this ticket are presented at the gate, we reserve the right to deny entry to all parties.
- Wristbands must be worn for the period of your pass. Wristbands that have been removed or damaged are void and will not be accepted.
- Tickets are not transferable within any single session or day.
- WOMADelaide reserves the right to change the line-up/program without notice.
- Prices advertised include GST where applicable, and all prices are in $AUD.
Refunds & exchanges
- Please choose your ticket(s) carefully. In accordance with Live Performance Australia’s Code of Practice for Event Ticketing, WOMADelaide does not offer refunds for the following reasons:
- Failure or inability to attend the event
- Change of mind
- Late attendance
- Refused entry or eviction from the event
- Changes to the program
- Event dissatisfaction
- Severe weather - WOMADelaide is an all-weather event. No refunds will be made if you choose not to attend due to inclement weather.
- WOMADelaide may offer discretionary refunds for extenuating circumstances relating to health or personal reasons. Supporting documentation, such as a medical certificate, may be requested. Full refunds include the value of the ticket(s) only.
- If you are not eligible for a refund, a credit note can be issued.
- In the unlikely event that the festival is cancelled, rescheduled and/or relocated, WOMADelaide will refund the full value of the ticket(s) and all associated ticketing fees.
- Tickets may be exchanged pre-festival or at the festival gates. Any exchange of tickets to that of a lesser value will result in a credit note.
- Refunds will not be given for line up alterations/changes.
For full Ticketing Codes of Practice, please visit www.liveperformance.com.au
- Promotional offers are only available online at womadelaide.com.au.
- Promotional offers are not valid on already discounted ticket types.
- Multiple promotional codes cannot be used within one transaction.
- Promotional codes have no cash redemption value and cannot be transferred.
- You must not publish or distribute any promotional code. Our standard terms and conditions of sale apply in respect to any orders placed, on our website, using promotional codes.
Ticket Categories / Concessions
- The following entitles you to a concession priced ticket:
- full time student
- Australian Pension Card holder
- Centrelink Health Care Card holder
- A Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA)
- Please note that you must bring your relevant proof of concession as you may be asked to provide this at the gates.
- A senior’s card does not entitle you to a Concession ticket.
- YHA members are eligible for concession on the 3-Day and 4-Day pass only, these tickets can be purchased online – valid YHA card number required.
- Group Bookings close Friday 15 February 2019.
Wristband Postage & Collection
- If you purchase by phone or online your ticket will be posted to you by regular post unless you specify Express Post. Please allow 7 working days for delivery.
- Tickets purchased for regular post-delivery must be purchased prior to 25 February 2019. Tickets purchased 26 February – 4 March will be sent via Express Post.
- After 4 March all passes will be collect from venue ONLY. Pick-up of your wristband (entry ticket) is available from 11:00am Friday 8 March at Hackney Rd entrance and from 3:00pm Friday 8 March at both Hackney Rd and Frome Rd entrances; and from 11:00am on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of the festival.
- Posting of wristbands will commence from early December 2018.
- VISA, Mastercard, Cheque, Money orders, Electronic Funds Transfer (phone for more details).
- NB - for web orders we accept payment via VISA & MasterCard (not American Express or Diners).
- FEES & CHARGES please note the ticket prices advertised are exclusive of fees and charges. If purchasing online the only payment form accepted is credit card whereby a Merchant Service Fee (MSF) is calculated. The MSF of 1.5% is a bank fee that unfortunately we cannot absorb this cost and regrettably have to pass on to the purchaser. Alternative payment methods are available such as Electronic funds transfer, cheque or money orders please email email@example.com.
WOMADELAIDE BOX OFFICE
1300 496 623 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wristbands must be attached to your wrist prior to entering the venue.
- The Event Manager reserves the right to refuse entry. Refunds will not be given to those who are refused entry to the venue.
- WOMADelaide is an all-weather event and will go ahead rain or shine.
- No alcohol or illicit drugs can be taken in the festival. Glass containers, high back chairs, animals (except guide and assistant dogs) are prohibited from being brought into the venue. Bags will be inspected by security upon entry.
- The Event manager takes no responsibility for lost or damaged property.
- In line with our standard ticketing terms and conditions, WOMADelaide reserves the right to refuse admission to the holder of tickets which have been on-sold without our permission.
- The Event Manager reserves the right to demand proof of eligibility for concession ticket purchase.
- Tickets that have been purchased or obtained through illegal means will be refused entry to the Festival and may be handed over to the Police.
- Children 12 and under are admitted free when accompanied by a ticketed, responsible adult.
- It is a condition of the Liquor License for the event that after 12 midnight all people under the age of 18 are in the company /supervision of an adult.
- Carers admitted free upon presentation of Carers Card, disabled facilities are available.
- WOMADelaide is an all-weather event and will go ahead rain or shine. You agree to wear adequate clothing and footwear for an all-weather outdoor event, suited to the time of year and the weather conditions on the day. Suitable shoes and protective clothing is recommended especially if the weather has been wet or hot.
- Ticket Holders consent to being included in any photography, film and/or sound recordings within the festival or its surrounds, and grant the right to this information being used by us or by third-parties associated with WOMADelaide for future marketing or promotional purposes.
- No busking/performing without prior permission from the Event Manager.
- No flyering/pamphletting permitted in any area of Botanic Park.
- No person shall interfere with plants, water fixtures, or any other installation within the venue.
- In keeping with the South Australian Government health regulations introduced on 1 July 2016 which ban smoking from all outdoor dining areas, WOMADelaide is a smoke-free event. Festival goers wishing to smoke will be able to do so in the designated smoking areas marked on the festival map.
- The WOMADelaide festival venue is licensed. Patrons attending the festival must comply with all liquor licensing laws.
- In order to purchase and/or consume alcohol at the festival, patrons must be over the age of 18 and have valid photographic ID.
- WOMADelaide offers a payment plan option for 3-Day and 4-Day Festival Passes only.
- Festival passes will be available on the payment plan from 8 October 2018. By opting to use our payment plan for the purchase of your WOMADelaide pass(es) you authorize the WOMADelaide Foundation to deduct agreed weekly amounts from your nominated VISA or MasterCard until 8 February 2019.
- The first payment will reserve your ticket(s). All subsequent payments will be automatically charged to the credit card used for the initial payment. Following instalments will be automatically charged on a weekly basis between 1 am and 4 am on Friday mornings. Please ensure your credit card is valid during the time to pay period.
- All ticket fees including postage and an administration fee of $5.00 and 1.5% credit card fee will be added to your purchase and deducted with the first instalment.
- If a Payment Plan is entered into between midnight Monday and 4am Friday the next instalment will be scheduled for the following week.
- The nominated credit card must have an expiry date past 8 February 2019.
- All installments must be finalised by 8 February 2019.
- Other discount prices offered are not available through the Payment Plan.
Changes to Payment Schedule and Refunds
Payment plan schedules cannot be changed and unless required under applicable Trade Practices and Consumer Protection laws, you will not be entitled to a refund or exchange during the pay by instalment process. It is your responsibility to ensure that the credit card account details you have provided are correct and up to date and you have sufficient clear funds available in the account on the scheduled payment dates. If, for any reason, any of your payments are declined, in whole or in part, WOMADelaide will contact you requesting payment. Any fees charged to you by your banking institution will be payable by you.
Delivery of Passes
Passes purchased under the Pay by Instalment plan will not be delivered until all payments have been made. Once full payment has been received, you will receive an email advising that your wristband(s) (entry pass) will posted via your selected delivery method.
By purchasing with the Pay by Instalment plan, you agree that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Payment plan passes are subject to all other terms and conditions of the WOMADelaide ticketing agreement.