|Friday||Platinum||Premium||A Reserve||B Reserve|
|Saturday||Platinum||Premium||A Reserve||B Reserve|
|Sunday||Platinum||Premium||A Reserve||B Reserve|
|Monday||Platinum||Premium||A Reserve||B Reserve|
PLEASE NOTE: We strongly advise you not to purchase tickets from any unauthorised third-party sellers (Viagogo etc.). Be aware that there is no authorised ticket reseller of WOMADelaide tickets - we can not guarantee the legitimacy of tickets acquired via third parties and customers have been scammed in the past.
- In the unlikely event that Event is cancelled, rescheduled and/or relocated, the full value of the ticket(s), shall be refunded.
- Please choose your ticket(s) carefully. In accordance with Live Performance Australia’s Code of Practice for Event Ticketing, event management does not offer refunds for the following reasons:
- Failure to attend the event
- Change of mind
- Changes to the line-up/program
- Inclement/severe weather - this is an all-weather event
- Late attendance
- Refused entry or eviction from the event
- Event dissatisfaction
- Fear of exposure to COVID-19
For full Australian ticketing codes of practice, please visit www.liveperformance.com.au
It is a condition of purchase and of entry to the event that correct contact information (name and mobile number) is provided for each individual ticket holder (including children) attending the event. This information will identify your entry to assist contact tracing if required. These details will only be made available to SA Health should the need arise and will not be disclosed or used for any other purpose. Providing contact details is a condition of sale. This also applies to complimentary tickets and staff tickets. If people are unwilling to provide their contact details, they will be refused entry.
No. Entry for WOMADelaide 2021 is via a PDF ticket. This can be shown to gate staff either on your smart device or a printed copy. If you have purchased multiple days you will receive a separate PDF for each day.
Due to the change of format to that of individual reserved seating in 2021, packaged multi-day passes will not be offered. Each day is an individual concert and priced accordingly.
However, purchases made over multiple nights in a single transaction attract discounts as:
2 nights → 5% discount
3 nights → 10% discount
4 nights → 15% discount
Discounts will be automatically applied when you book, there is no code needed.
- Given the current SA Health imposed limitations on capacity and contact tracing, every patron entering the venue will require a ticket. Children under the age of 18 will need to purchase a “concession” type ticket.
- Please note this is a seated event, all children are required to sit with their guardian in a paid seat for the duration of the performance. Children 24 months and under can sit on the lap of a parent/carer free of charge.
- All children must be ticketed at the time of purchase and the contact details (name and mobile number) of the responsible parent/guardian recorded.
- The following card holders are entitled to concession price tickets -
- Full-time Student Card
- Australian Pensioner Card
- Centrelink Health Care Card
- Veteran Card (Department of Veterans’ Affairs)
- YHA Members
- Children require an individual seat.*
- Please bring valid proof of Concession to the event as you may be required to show this at the gates.
- Seniors Card holders are not eligible for Concession prices.
- The WOMADelaide Foundation is a participant of the National Companion Card scheme, offering disabled patrons holding a current companion card a second ticket for their accompanying companion at no charge.
*Children are required to purchase a concession ticket. No free-under-12 or youth tickets available in 2021.
There will be no passouts for WOMADelaide 2021.
There are no group bookings for 2021.
Due to COVID-19 regulations, we are only offering a maximum of 6 tickets per transaction, per night. This will also help to combat scalping and aid equitable access to tickets to all patrons due to the limited ticket capacities of the concerts (less than a third compared to previous years of WOMADelaide).
There is no Pay By Instalments purchase option offered this year.
Unlike general admission events, the only way you can guarantee reserved seats next to each other is by booking them in the same transaction.
Please phone the ticket hotline 1300 496 623 for any accessibility related enquiries or to process bookings.
In purchasing a ticket to WOMADelaide you are agreeing to our Terms & Conditions. Please find the full WOMADelaide Terms & Conditions HERE.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the ticket hotline on 1300 496 623.