ORSO and the Polenta Stars
Taste the World Restaurant
Andre Ursini presents ORSO and the Polenta Stars at our 2019 Taste the World Restaurant.
Nestled amongst the trees of Botanic Park and surrounded by the sights, sounds and sensations of WOMADelaide, take the opportunity to enjoy a curated collaboration of dishes from the talented chefs of the renowned Andre’s Cucina and the acclaimed, newly-opened ORSO. Willmott's Gastronomia Bar will also be popping up on-site, pouring a variety of drinks and creating a welcoming space to chill and enjoy the festival vibes.
Six Course Shared Feast
- Beetroot and gin cured salmon, horseradish cream, dill
- Croquettes - potato, w/ Gruyere cheese with herb pesto
- Fattoush - charred chicken, flatbread, cucumber, mint, sumac, hummus, parsley, onion & pomegranate molasses
- Spinach & ricotta pasta rotolo roll, w/ rosemary & girello sauce
- Crispy polenta smash, pork ragú & green olive salsa verde
- Summer berry Trifle, lemon verbena jelly, meringue, custard & whipped cream.
To secure a table simply select a date and seating time and follow the prompts via the booking link below.
If you have any vegetarian or gluten-free guests, please note how many, plus any specifics in the notes section of the booking form.
PLEASE NOTE: You must also have a ticket to WOMADelaide on the day of your booking to dine at the Taste the World Restaurant.